Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Coralee Game Review



WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


Your name:Coralee


I played the game:Monopoly
Made by:Charles Darrow
I played this game with:angel,Coralee,

The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?): always land on the chance card and the community cards and try to land on the free parking then you get all the money


My favourite thing about this game was: talking people money


One thing I didn’t like about this game was: that some people cheat


This game is good to play by with a friend because:with a friends because if there were a lot of people then other people will not get as much money as the other player


I would rate this game 9 out of 10 because:


If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: having more money because on some card it say get 10 dollar but there is not 10 dollar in the game


Add any other comments about this game here: power in the game like speed if some lands on speed they it to run as fast for 10 seconds






Image result for Monopoly made by

1 comment: