Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

The Game Of LIfe


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name: Coralee

I played the game: GAME of LIFE
This game is made by the company:Milton Bradley Company.


I played this game with: Amon and miss Fepuleai.


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?): land on the pay day then you get more money, and get a lot of life cards.

My favourite thing about this game was: i won and that i got a lot of money and i was the bank

One thing I didn’t like about this game was: i didn’t like when we get kids

This game is good to play with a group because: a group because there is more player  for the game.



I would rate this game 9 out of 10 because: 9 because i only didn’t like the kids bit but everything else is good

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: i would add people not cars.


This game is different from (the game you played last week) because:i played mouse trap and it didn’t have any money




Image result for the game of life nz

No comments:

Post a Comment