Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Talent Show Reflection

Talent Show Reflection
IALT: Reflect on the talent show and to explain what happened that night.

We sat in the music room waiting for the talent show to start we waiting for like hours it felt like it was really boring in those times. As we were in the music room Gereanl Fiyah came, Fine was so happy she was screaming in my ear! I didn't believe it was really him who would of thought General Fiyah would come to Tamaki Primary, He was a bit shy he didn't really want to come in he music room because there were lots of student so he just sat outside with Akanesi.

Miss Aireen came in the music and told my group to practice our talent show, we get in our lines and waited for the music to play. 2 minutes later the music started, I started to rap my part " Shouting out my name (name), party in my brain (Brain) learning something everyday! (haha) Coralee straight rapping imma teach you something you about to learn something today (you see me)" Then Kensington started to rap his part "Yeah it's all them sky kids that about to get shook, my nice cool flow got all these kids hook, we went from being shy now we raising up our hands Coralee rap to me as I do my money dance like (Ayy) dancing on the stage like (Ayy) we about to learn something today, today oh yeah tripping all the knowledge everyone (out)" It was Akih and Brianna times to sing but Akih was nowhere to be found so me and Carra told over Akih place.

we all sat down again and when the time came we walked up on stage and looked at how much people came to the talent show, I was so scared as I walked on stage I felt like everyone was watching me but I still went up there, The song played (The Greatest Show Man - This is me) Edith, Lydia and Akanesi started us off " I'm not a stranger to the dark, hide away they say we don't want you broken parts, I learnt to be ashamed of all my scars ran away they say no one will love as you are. But I won't let them break me down to dust I know that their a place of us for we are glorious" we all started to sing "When the sharpest words wanna cut me down I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out I am brave, I am bruised I am who I'm meant to be, this is me Look out 'cause here I come and I'm marching on to the beat I drum I'm not scared to be seen I make no apologies, this is me" once we were done we went off the stage and let the student do their talent!

Monita's group went up first we were sitting in the music room and we could hear them dancing, the next group went then the next we waited for a long time but then it we finally came we went up on the stage and waited for our song to start we gave it our all and tried our best, before we know it we were done and General Fiyah came up and sang he last song at Tamaki Primary. Then we ended the day with us singing This is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment