Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Tai Chi Reflection

Tai Chi Reflection
WALT: Learn the moves of Tai Chi

Today we are lining outside our classroom waiting to go to tai chi. Ms.Komor leads us to the hall but when we got there, their were already people there until we looked in the music room. 

We walked in and Mr.Gordon told us to find a space, we went in lines of 3 and then follow the teaches moves. After that, we grabbed a chair and sat in a semi circle, it was time to introduce ourselves, Mr.Gordon went first, once he was done we all did it, when it was my turn I stand up and said "Hi my name is Coralee and my positive comment is that camp is coming up, and my negative comment is that I feel off my skateboard. And my random act of kindness is that I did the dishes" I sat back down and it was leilani turns she was the last person, she said her positive comment and her negative comment and her random act of kindness once she was done she sat back down.

 We started to play a game he didn't tell us what it was called only that we have 3 choices and the 3 choices are animal, superhero or famous person and whoever guessed it right gets a turn but the people who are not doing the animal or superhero or famous people they are picking what they are doing. Edit went up first we said animal so she was thinking of what animal she should do, she went down and put 2 hands up to her chin and the first thing people said was frog but I quickly said dog I thought that it was frog and not dog but then Edit said it was dog so I standed up and people said famous person so I was thinking for a while cause I really didn't know what to do so I did the Beyonce if you like it then you should of put a ring on it move. we all had a turn and before we knew it, it was time to go we put our chairs away and walked to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment