Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

A-Z Camp Vocabulary

A-Z Camp Vocabulary Reflection
WALT: Finish Our Camp Activities

Today for our learning we are doing our camp activities and what I am doing is the a-z camp vocabulary, and the one that was the easiest for me was the letter A and the words I got for it was Abseiling and Archery, and the hardest one for me is X because I couldn't find anything that started with X and that was related about camp. The only letters I didn't do because they were hard was the ater J, U,X and Y. As I was doing this task I found some of the letter hard so I asked some people around me if they could help me with my work, and comment down below if you have any words that start with x. I took a photo so you might not be able to see it so I am going to write down what I did.




A- Abseiling, Archery
B- Bike track, BMX
C- Camp Raglan, Confident Course
D- Dorms
E- Everyone
F- Flying Fox, Frog
G- Games
H- Horse
I- Insects
J- (Nothing)
K- Kayaking
L- Low Ropes 
M- Map, Marshmellow
N- Noisey
O- Orienteering
P- Poop
Q- Quick
R- Rife Range
S- Sunset, Sheep
T- Team
U- (Nothing)
V- Vollyball
W- Warm
X- (Nothing)
Y- (Nothing)
Z- Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment