Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tai Chi

Tai Chi

Today we are about to go to the hall for tai chi, we line up outside the classroom then walked to the hall.

We made it to the hall and started to get into our lines. After we all got into our lines we started to do the tai chi positions. When we finished we grabbed a chair and sat in a semi circle, the teacher started off and once he was done it was Lydia's turn then Teresa's, then it was my turn I stood up and said "Hello my name is Coralee, and my positive comment is that the year 5 and 6 are having a rugby league tournament today, and my negative is that my 4 year old nephew went missing, but a half an hour later my dad found out that he was with his mother the whole time or you can say my sister" I sat back down and everyone else had a turn of speaking. 

Mr Gordon said "Our topic for this week is courage, what is courage?" A few people put their hands up, here is what one of my classmates said "Courage is when you are taking risk" after a few more hands Mr Gordon said "Yup, well courage is when you are brave" After talked about courage Mr gordon told us a story that has him showing courage. He started it off "As I was a little kid there was this lady with fruit trees and veggies you name it, but kids would jump over the fence to get 1-2 apples. One day my mate was like 'dude can you jump over the fence and get me a apple bro I can't get it' Nah lets just go ask, he started laughing but I went up to the door and he was at the fence has I was next to the door about to knock he really thought I wasn't gonna do it, but I knocked on the door and the lady quickly answered it and said 'WHAT DO U WANT' I just want an apple just one" She smiled and said "You were the first one to ask me, Come on come on" she said "Bring your friend to" The lady gave us a bag each that had fruits filled up to the top of the bag and every since then I went there every day 'cause I have to go past her house to get to mine so yeah.

We talked about other things as well like being safe and about some people getting abducted btu before we knew it, it was time to leave we put our chairs and away and started to line up we walked past the music room, library and classes we walked up the stairs and we into class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment