Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Ako Evening Reflection

Ako Evening Reflection



Yesterday we were getting ready for the whole school ako evening! Put tables around the room with classmates display board about what i've down for the Earth and belony but there is a twist! The classes are going to be rotating and going to each class, but as the bell rings you move to the other class BUT! You would be given a piece of paper before you go to the classes you would get a paper with question for each class, and at the class you would have to find the question to the answer in one of the display boards in the classroom.

My unfortunately I had to present my work so I couldn't go around the classes, but after 3 class Ms Aireen said only 1 person could present the presentation about whatever we are presenting, I left and grabbed a board I went to room 4 because that was were everyone else was, I went and looked for the picture and before I knew it, friend came up to me and said "You missed half of it, you missed half of it" all over again I got a little angry at fine because she keep on saying it even though I already told her I already knew, then I said "I ALReadY KnOW!!" But she said it again and everyone around me told her to shut up unfortunately. 

We went around the more classes and once we got up to room 8 the teacher said "I ain't suppose to see you right now until the end" so then we went to the room 9 to answer the question, and once the bell rang again we went to room 8 and went around to found the answer. 5 minutes later they started playing kahoot, I loved it last year so I asked Joshua if I can play with him and he said sure. But unfortunately the bell rang, and we went back to room 10.

                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment