Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog Of Term 4 2018

What I did In The Holiday!


WALT: Write A Blog About What You Did In The Holidays

In the holidays I went to the beach with my brother and his friend, we packed our togs and a towel and went to point england beach! The tide wasn't in so we went to the cliff where we found the word SAMONA written on the side. The tide was 15 steps away but we were scared. There are lots of crabs and when I found a huge crab we insteadly ran down the cliff, down the stairs and jumped into the sad and ran to the rock. We call it "The rock" because it's a huge rock but it has 4-5 holes with water in it, we stayed there for a while but then it got boring so we went to the park but first we changed back into our clothes and played on the park but the clouds started to turn to grey so we walked home quickly but because we are so lucky, it rains when we were halfway there, so we ran home and got into dry clothes.

In the holidays my dad friends children came over, we played fortnite, minecraft, rocket league and other. When it turned to 11 pm we started to play hide n seek Justin counted first, me and Jamie hid behind the sheet that was on the line outside, we saw Leon thinking he was looking if Justin was playing we saw him again but this time with Justin he said "FOUND YOU!" We ran back to the sheet and when we got there look pulls back the sheet and laughed. It was getting real cool so we went back inside, I was drawing as there where playing games.
Image result for flag football
What I'm Looking Forward To Term 4
I am looking forward to working with my classmates and learning new things this term. I'm also looking forward to Athletics, Flag football, and our next topic for this term! The reason I am excited for flag football I loved playing this when I was younger so I am excited to play and challenge myself!

What I Want To Improve On This Term
Image result for MathI want to improve on my Math and spelling, because when I do maths, I sometimes get confused but because we are going to be focusing on decimal, I believe I am going to do well because last year when I was in room 7 we did decimal! Spelling because I know most words. But there is really hard words I can't spell even if I sound it out, so that's what i'll improve on. Writing i'm good at but I want to add more detail to my work and to do that I need to learn new words that can make my stories and my poems even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment