Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Maths

Maths
WALT: Add And Subtract Decimals.
SC: I Am Able To Add Decimals
SC: I Can Subtract Decimals

Image result for MathsToday for maths we are going to be doing maths. I grabbed my book and a pencil. I saw that my math sheet wasn't in my maths book so I looked in my locker, as I was looking for my sheet of paper, Kensington took my pencil. I look back to see Kensington look at me weirdly, I was confused at first but then I saw that my pencil was gone. I Went to my locked and grabbed my pen. I still couldn't find my sheet until I saw a maths sheet, I said oh it's mine without looking at the paper, and it was mine.

I looked at the math sheet paper and got confused on the math question I was on, I asked Fa'afiu and she told me what I had to do. I did half until she said she was going to help me. What we have to do is that there is a Letter next to the question we add the answer the question and find the answer to the question. Once we've found it we had to put the letter that was next to it on top of the number. 

Carra just catched up to us and we did the question together, we do one each and if we get struck if have to help them but not do it for them, then they wouldn't learn anything. But I would improve on in maths is to learn to times decimal which is the next step, and what i've enjoyed about math is working together as a team to solve questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment