Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

20 Minute Writing

20 Minute Writing
WALT: To Write A Narrative Writing

Sun City

Once upon a time there was a small city in the middle of nowhere, this city was called the Sun City.

The city has a annual celebrations for Animals, and humans to come together and celebrate the new year. But during this special event, a mysterious being appears to whom the being likes. The legends say if someone sees this magical being they are gifted with powers but thats not it… The legends talks about how the being only comes when there is something threatening coming there way.

It was the day of the celebration, I licked my fur and made sure i was ready for the celebration. I stepped out of my cave and started my journey to the sun city. FINALLY! I made it to the Sun city, the heat was intense making my fur puff up, i quickly made it in shouter but it still was really hot, i found some water and drank it. Now it was time for the celebration. 

There were animals and humans everywhere, it looked like they were getting along really well. I made my way to the Sun City temple, and i was amazed on how beautiful it was, there was a beautiful water fountain and stained class represented  the animal king, king zeref. All the animals and humans gathered around for the kings speech. “Welcome to the annual celebration for animals and humans, we are glad you could make it! This year-” before the king could finish my eye caught something in the distant, I chased after it but I couldn’t quite catch there scent. When I finally made it up to the creature I realised that it didn’t have no face no body no claws at all, it was just darkness. SUDDENLY the figure morphed into a human being, i was frightened and scared and I didn’t know what was going on until the figure started to talk. 

“Hello Ezra, there is a terrible threat coming your way, you have to be prepared…” Then the being all of a sudden turned into light, i end up finding myself on the floor…paralyzed. I couldn’t move on bit, my body had tiggles everywhere, i felt like something was clawing up my arms and legs, but I couldn’t brush it off. I was scared, terrified. I ended up falling asleep. 

I woke up on the side of the road, but somewhere else, I walked around but nothing seemed familiar, I started getting angry and frustrated and found myself on fire, but it wasn’t burning me whats so ever, I was really shocked, but before i knew it the fire went away. In confusion I keep thinking how this could of happened, until I remembered the man, the darkness… “It had to be him! But- what does he mean by a terrible threat.” 

As I walked around all i heard was a loud siren noise, it had to been the emergency alert, I ran straight over to the palance and saw the king dead. There was a bunch of humans with guns and spears, I was absolutely horrified, but angry filled up inside me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment