Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Attitude Program

Attitude Program
WALT: What makes us.... us

Today the Tony from the Attitude Program came to our school, he is going to be teaching us whats makes us different to others people and going to tell us what type of personality animal we are! 

The first thing we did was talk about whats makes us different and his funny stories from the past. He talked about how he had epilepsy. The first time it happened to him was when he was on the playground and he blacked out, and when he woke up he was in a puddle and everyone was laughing. And when he was a kid his mum came and told him that he had to do the dishes, which he had a plan to fake having a blank out and then his mum names kelly said "Oh he's having a- okay you do the dishes" and when she walked away he gives his brother a funny look.

Then he explain the personality animals and then now we are going to split up. I was in group 1 so I was gonna go to room 9 with tony! We walked to room 9 and sat on the chairs, I was with Chanel and Fa'afiu. We have been given a book when talked all about our personality and what we want to do in the future. We started off with the Personality animal which we have to tick the thing that we think relates to us and when we finish all four we have to count it all up and see which one is the highest, and whatever one is the highest is the personality animal that you are. There is Lion, Otter, Beavers and Golden Retrievers. The lions are the personality type for a leader and the otter is the funny one. The beavers are the hard working as the Golden Retrievers are the caring and loving ones. As I was doing this task I got 6 for Lion and 9 for Otter, and when I was doing the beaver I got 10 and I got 10 for Golden Retriever. I didn't know which one I should of picked so Golden Retriever because they are caring people.

The next thing we did was get in group of the personality animal, which we had different tables to sit on. We got given questions like What's the good thing about Golden Retrievers and whats jobs fits their personality and what they sure improve on. The first thing we said was that we are loyal people and caring and for the second one we did that the Golden Retrievers which are caring and helpful people should work as a Police officer or a doctor, and the main thing we need to improve on is saying no, it's weird because I can't say no to anyone I like or my mum, dad or sibling. But I can say no to people I don't like. And then we did what some games which we had to see who had the longest hair or what not. and then we did what we wanted to be in the future and what are the choices we are going to make to reach the goal. it was hard because I didn't know what I wanted to be until I remember I wanted to be a photographer, I always wanted to be one because I love to take amazing and beautiful pictures. And the last thing we did was play a game which they put a name behind the person and the person had to guess the name, joshua went first and then I went, it was hard because there are lots of people in this world and when it ended the first thing I said was "WHO IS THAT?!"  until they told me it was the prime minister, and then the bell rang so we went back to class and had out lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment