Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Te Tuhi

Te Tuhi
WALT: Create Abstract Art

Today for learning we are going to Te Tuhi! Room 1 went first and when they came back, it was our turn. We got into a line and walked to the bus. The girls went on first, then the boys. Onc we got to Te Tuhi we lined up and Ms. Komor told us to be on our best behaviour.

We saw Salome and she guided us to the Art room, where we are going to be doing our Abstract. We walked in, grabbed an apron and find a sit. Salome started to tell us the different abstract art from other Artist. After that she showed us what we are going to be doing. There were templates on the table of different technology, for example, Phone, Tv, Controller and more. 

We first grabbed a pencil, and choose 4 design of our chose. Then we sketched around it and added that extra detail. Then we draw 5 lines once we have done sketching our drawings. After that we outlined it with a vivid. And started without paint. We only were allowed 4 colors but some but don't know how to follow instructions and did more than 4. I chose white, blue, red and yellow. The rule is that you can have the same color next to each other.

I found it hard because I alway had to make sure the same color wasn't next to each other, and I keep forgetting to stop washing the paint brush even though I am going to use the same color. What I also found hard was that it was difficult to stay in the lines, I would most of the time go out of the line. And the thing I would like to improv on is to stay in the lines.






No comments:

Post a Comment