Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths

Image result for Maths
Maths
WALT: Add And Subtract Decimals.

Today for maths we are finishing off our maths sheet, which is adding and subtracting decimals. I am on activity 3, and most of that side is subtracting because of the other side is all addition. 
I am working on Part 6 of activity 3. It was hard because it was really confusing but my classmates helped me out now I think I got this.

It was easy on some part but hard on others. Next time I would like to try and do time tables instead of adding and subtracting decimals. Thank you to Carra, Akih, Fa'afiu for helping me with my work, that is showing manaakitanga and ako.  Here is one of the question we had to do. 
28.4 + 26.8=55.2 because 4+8=12 then add the 10 tenths to the 8 one with makes it 9 ones and leave the 2 in the tenth spot. Now add the 8 and the 6 which makes 15 add the 1 to the 2 and leave the 5. Now do 3+2 which is 5. So the answer is 55.2


No comments:

Post a Comment