Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Athletic

Athletics
IALA: Athletics

On Tuesday we had athletics which I just so happened didn't go too. 

The reason I didn't go to athletics is because I didn't have anything yellow to wear and I just didn't really want to run or anything this year but I still wished the best for my house. 

I regret not going because it seemed like real fun, and it is my last year at Tamaki Primary so I should of done athletics. Luckily there are relay races on Wednesday so hopefully I get to participate this time. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I really like you blog post. And the way you laid the words out. And the photo is cool as well. I like how you guys went all out with it. Next time I think you should try to many add some more photos because there is only one, But apart from that I think it is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Coralee, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School. WOW! That's a lot of yellow.

    I like the way that you added a picture of one house color group. I also like that you explained that you weren't there to do it and why. I am in the Red colored house.

    This reminds me of my athletics day even though I could only do some of the things at it because of my knee.

    Next time you could check that the video works because I couldn't play it. Also you could have more photos of your classmates in action.

    What did you do instead of athletics?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I think this is a great blog post because, you added information why you didn't go and explained a bit about the athletics.

    I also like that you added the picture. It adds more POP to the blog post so its not just writing.

    To improve I think you could maybe add more detail about the events and make the video ply because it wasn't playing.

    But apart from that its great
    Kind regards
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete