Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

First Part Of My Day

First Part Of My Day!

I woke up to get change for school today, I got changed and I grabbed my lunch, I waited for my brother to get ready as I was watching youtube on my mum and dads tv. Leon was finally ready and we started to walk to school.

We arrived at school, and straight away I walked up to class to put my bag away, the class wasn't open so I waited. After that Grace came we started talking and we ended up going on our netbooks to finish some work, more and more people ended up come and soon Ms Komor came to open the classroom. We walked in and put our bags away, I started to put down the chairs and soon everyone else did to. Later Fine and Carra came, we insteady gave each other a hug happy to see each other again, The ball rang so we went to sit down I sat next to Akih and Fine as Carra was behind us. 

Ms Komor asked for buddy readers to help Ms Aireen, I raised my hand and I got picked, the other people who got picked was Carra, Aumau and Hamish. We walked to Ms Aireen office and she told us to pick up some people, I had to go to room 4 to get my buddy. We came back with our buddies but unfortunate Carras buddy was doing a test so she was with me, we walked to the library with his books, I opened up the door and asked him if he wanted to sit on the couch or the table he said table so we put the books on the table and grabbed the 2 first books he had to read, he started off reading. Once he read the first 2 book we went on to reading 5 books.

We finished with the books so now we have to do the avitive that Ms Aireen gave us, I had to read out the sentence and I he has  this card with word on them but they are scrambled up so he had to try and put it in order with the sentence, he tried his best but ended up getting it wrong so I said it one more time and he finally got it right then it was the end of it so I grabbed the box of books and took it back to Ms Aireen and went to class

No comments:

Post a Comment