Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Public or Private

Public or Private?
WALT: Stay CyberSmart

Today we are learning about what we is personal information and what is private information. This will help us in the future so we don't get our identity stolen. The reason why we do this as kids is because most kids our age will click on anything etc: "DO YOU WANT MORE COINS" most kids will click yes and they will get scammed.


For this task we has to go onto our blogs and find out somethings about ourselves by only looking at the blog post. THe task wasn't as hard as I thought it was, but because it was that easy to find personal information on my blog that means I would have to think cybersmart while doing a blog post. This is what I found out.



Once we've have done the blog about ourselves we had to do one for a person in our class or school or maybe even from a different school, I decide to do a old friend who used to come to this school and her name is Faafiu. Here is what I found out on her blog. 

Thank you for reading! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment