Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Technology

Technology
WALT: Make Clocks

Today for Technology we've finished our clocks. This blog is going to be about the Quality, Improvement and Rating.

I personally liked the clock but it's the stars that piss me off. All of the stars are in the wrong place and the Aries sign was very ugly, so I covered it in a black permanent marker. I made the clock by using MDF for the front, back and sides. Miss Grundy cutted the front, back and sides for us because we would probably mess it up. Before we started to paint we had to craft 4 different ideas for the clock and pick one of them that you like the best. I choose to do a night sky with tree and the moon, I was gonna do my Zodiac sign (Aries) But it ended up trying very not to be rude but ugly so I just covered it lol. 

Next we had to sketch on what we are going to be drawing and then paint it. During paint i've gone through many problems, sometimes the stars would be off so I would have to paint over them and do it all over again and another one is having cover up most of my art work because it didn't turn out right. But overall I would give it a 7 out of 10 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment