Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Technology - Wood

Technology
WALA: How to make Toys from Wood

For technology we are making toys and other things like, Trucks, Boats, Planes and other things. The first thing we needed to do was to have a 8 ideas so if we didn't want to do the first one, so we have some backup ideas, i've finished the 8 ideas and now I have to do a blog about what we did and what will I be making.

I have chosen to make a Piano for me and maybe my sibling. I think this is the best choice because you can also lift up the top and hide your valuables and also money. This will also help me hide my money away from my sister- WAIT I CAN HIDE LIKE MY FOOD WAIT NO MY CHOCOLATE IN THERE! So this will also help me hide my Chocolate away from my sisters and brother hopefully.

It will be used as a decoration but also it will be used for my secret stash! This project is taking place at Tamaki College, so I am quite glad that I go to TPS. Also this project will be difficult because of my inexperience but hopefully I don't miss it up!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Job Coralee

    Very explanatory, I love the way you included your ideas on what your going to use the piano for. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. wooden dice tower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home of the weekend rental, our team is fast, efficient, courteous and passionate about having fun.​over here

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are passionate about what you do, you will have endless energy to devote.How to work smarter

    ReplyDelete