Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Student Leader Program

Student Leader Program
WALT: Become a better Leader!

Little Reflection 
Today we went to ny/d! It is a place where young student leaders from around aotearoa to become a better student leader.

When we got to the place I saw so many people I just couldn't believe that all those people are student leaders at they're school! But my biggest thought was how can they all fit, well I guess we have to wait and find out! Ms. Aireen went to go get our wristbands. She came back and gave us all 1 wristband, we put them on and then headed off inside.

We took a left because we could see most people were going that way, so we did too! All we could see were people near the toilets so then one of the workers told us to go the other way around because that's where the entry is. We waited for Ms. Kelly to come back and then we waited to go inside. I few minutes later we got to the front of the line, we showed her our wristbands and then walked inside. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing, there were so much people inside and half of then are still outside or coming! We sat down in our seats and waited for the program to begin! 

The lights turned off while everyone "OoooOO" 2 people went onto the stage and said they are the host, there names were Liz Alexander and Phil Baker! They told us about the cool things we are going to be doing and thing about themself. Liz told us a story about her and a drama (Play) she was in where she was acting and when one of the actors went to go punch her for the play she pushed herself back, seeming like he hit her hard and then in her mind saying "Maybe I should take this to the next level" so she threw herself over the boat and into the water. After that she didn't feel so good so she went to the sickbay, the teacher came in and said "I know why you are feeling sick, when you threw yourself over the boat the lake you drive in was the poo water from a zoo"  That was the most funniest thing i've ever heard! 

The highlight I had today had to be when King performed it was amazing, because he is one of my favorite singers and also another thing I like is when I got to see Ronnie as well, I used to watch What Now so it was really cool to see him again. One thing i've learnt was to treat someone how you want to be treated by respecting thing and being kind, and another thing is to become a better leader for the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment