Friday, 24 February 2017

Coralee Student Goals - Whanau Conference


Tamaki Primary Student
Term - 1,  2017

Name - Coralee Paraha

My goals for Reading this Term are -
  • To make connection between prior knowledge and examples in text in order to understand abstract idea.
You can help me
Discussing a story I read to make sure I have not missed any ideas.
Encourage me to make connections to the story with my own experiences.
Explain the meaning of unknown words.
My goals for Writing this Term are -
  • To use a variety of planning activities, e.g. flow charts graphs.
  • To independently revise and edit their writing to clarify it's meaning and add impact.
You can help me by
You can help me by
Checking if I have placed my punctuation correctly in my story.
Ask me to write about my day everyday so I get used to writing, and read it back to myself to look for mistakes.
My goals for Maths this Term are -
  • To read and order….fraction with the same numerator or denominator.
  • To read and order…. Wholes number up to 1,000,000.
You can help me by
Encouraging me to practise my times table at home.















PIXECT-20161010104538.jpg

Name : Coralee Paraha

Class : Room 7


Class Teacher: Miss Ashley

1 comment: