Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Coralee Student Goals - Whanau Conference


Tamaki Primary Student
Term - 1,  2017

Name - Coralee Paraha

My goals for Reading this Term are -
  • To make connection between prior knowledge and examples in text in order to understand abstract idea.
You can help me
Discussing a story I read to make sure I have not missed any ideas.
Encourage me to make connections to the story with my own experiences.
Explain the meaning of unknown words.
My goals for Writing this Term are -
  • To use a variety of planning activities, e.g. flow charts graphs.
  • To independently revise and edit their writing to clarify it's meaning and add impact.
You can help me by
You can help me by
Checking if I have placed my punctuation correctly in my story.
Ask me to write about my day everyday so I get used to writing, and read it back to myself to look for mistakes.
My goals for Maths this Term are -
  • To read and order….fraction with the same numerator or denominator.
  • To read and order…. Wholes number up to 1,000,000.
You can help me by
Encouraging me to practise my times table at home.















PIXECT-20161010104538.jpg

Name : Coralee Paraha

Class : Room 7


Class Teacher: Miss Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coralle it's Carra love the way you didn't get any spelling wrong keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how you said spelling mistake! you spelt my name wrong

      Delete