Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Blog Comments

Blog Commenting

WALT: Leave Positive Comments On Other Schools Blogs



Today for cybersmart, we are going to be leaving positive comments on schools in the Manaiakalani cluster. I commented a positive comment on Akih's blog. 

If you can't see it, I will tell you what it say. "Hi Akih! I really liked how you used proper sentences, and I liked the facts that you used to explain how the Tornado is created. Keep up the amazing work!!" Here is the Link to her blog.

The next comment is to Candice at Glenbrae school, here is the thoughtful comment I left for her (: 
It says " Hi Candice! I'm Coralee and I come from Tamaki Primary School. I saw your blog and I just want to say good work, I love that you put lots of detail, but next time can you explain more about the subject. Thanks (:" Here is the Link to her blog.

The next comment is to Charles, and here is the helpful comment I left him.
It says "Hi Charles! I really like how you used proper sentences, and that your punctuation is on fleek!! And also that you explained a lot about your topic.Well also sticking to the same topic instead of changing it (: Keep up the good!! Here is the Link to his blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment