Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

WALT: Write A Reflection On What We Did On The Holidays And What We Are Looking For, And Our Goals 

In the holidays I went to the movies in Botany to watch Ready Player One. I was so excited because it looked like a really cool movie! I sat in the car waiting to arrive at the movies. 20 minutes later, we finally got there! We opened the door and walked into the movie theatre. We bought our tickets and some food to eat as we are watching the movie. We walked down the hall and went in door 5 because that is where the movie is playing. We find our seats and sat down waiting for the movie to start. A few minutes later the movie started to play, we ate our food and watched the movie.

On saturday me, Paige, Paris, Lebron Jordan went to the park at Dunker, it got remodeled so we went to check it out! My sister Jayde dropped us off. We looked at the park and straight  away I ran to the firefox, I grabbed onto the handle and kicked the wood so I could pick up some speed. "That was so fun!" I said, They had a turn on the firefox and straight away they loved it. I went to play with Lebron (Lebron is 4 years old, and I call Lebron Jordan, Lebron for short) Because he was playing all by himself, and he was only 4 years old, and we have to look after him, and make sure he does not get hurt in anyway. I put him on the swing, and started swing him! He asked to go higher but I said no because it might not be safe because he might go flying off and head his head or of his body. But before we knew it we had to leave. Paige called Jayde to pick us up, and once she came (Jayde is the mother or Lebron Jordan, So that makes us Lebrons Aunties and Uncles) Lebron started to cry but we still went home.

What I am looking forward to this term is our new Inquiry subject, we are going to be learning about natural disasters! In my opinion I think it is going to be interesting to learn about because we could learn about how Earthquakes happens and why they happen. The other thing I was looking forward to is Cross Country because last year I did it and I think I could do way better than before because I have experienced what to expect when I am racing other schools, and that I want come in the top 10 because last time I was 12th last time so I want to improve on that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment