Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

First Block

What I did In The First Block

Today for the start of our second day of school we talked about what we learnt yesterday! And yesterday we were talking about our new topic Natural Disasters. In our groups we discussed about Natural Disaster and how does it affect other people.

As we were discussing we first off talked about what is a Natural Disasters, and a Natural Disaster is a problem that is naturally made by the Earth's movement and that  it is not made by man/human. Once we finish discussing Ms, Komor went to some tables and asked them what they discussed at there tables. The next thing we were doing to talk about at our tables was "how does Natural Disaster affect other human-beings?" After Ms. Komor told us to discuss in our groups we came up with lots of ideas! Carra said "They would lose their houses, for example if a Tornado came, the Tornado will destroy the house because it is so strong!" And more!

After we talked about Natural Disaster, Miss Fepuleai told us we were going to be doing a Maths test. She gave us all a token, and we all signed into easttle. Once everyone was signed in we all started with the test. Ms, Komor came around and gave us all a paper just in case we will be needing it during the Maths test. We had 45 minutes to complete 38 questions in silence. The test was very challenging, mostly because I didn't really know most of it but I still gave it my best! But once everyone finished the test we all blogged about what we did in the first blog or last night.

The thing I would improve/work on is my fractions because it is difficult for me, but I still gave it my all and tried my best. And my question for this blog is Why do we have Natural Disasters? I hope you enjoyed reading this blog, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment