Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

At The Moment... Turning Old Into New

Turning Old Into New
WALT:Use analysing skill to identify key ideas in the text.

For the last 50 minutes, I have been working on turning old thing into new. It is a reading task and we have to answer the question to slide 10, 11 and 13. I was finishing off slide 13 because me and my buddy Carra did slide 10, and now we are doing a slide each, she has slide 11 as I have slide 13.

I had to answer question about what we can make into new and what is the definition of natural resources. I have almost finished it but I just need to do the question about microfiber. It is a hard question because I have to find out if there is a type of technology or invention if it could solve the problem with microfibers. But if I do a lot of research I might just find the answer!
Image result for Rubbish truckWhat I found challenging is explaining the process of what happened when the rubbish bin picks the rubbish up, because I almost filled the whole slide with the explanation

No comments:

Post a Comment