Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Blog For 2018

 Blog For 2018
WALT: Reflect about 2018

2018 was a rough year, with the camp fundraiser to Christmas in the park. We all had our up and down with people we liked and then left. But though all of this hard work we managed to still have an amazing year.

If I could describe 2018 in 3 words it would be Crazy, Fantastic and most of all stressed. The reason I said this year is making me stressed is because we always have to be up to date with our blogs, and when we have to do a lots of dancing and songs while making it perfect! But it was Fantastic because of all the trips we went on like Camp raglan, Pools, and more! 

This year I have made a big achievement and that achievement is being way more confident than I was before, I am way more confident with other peers and like to work with people who I usually don't work with. I discovered that I really like Abseiling, Abseiling was so fun and at the end we were swimming in the waterfall but the downside of when we went abseiling is that I lost my voice yelling at Kensington to stop because it was he was ahead and I also got pushed in the waterfall because we I was going to go off I wasn't there yet and got pushed into the waterfall that fell like 10 inches. 

 I've learnt a new skill about myself, and the new skill is that I am able swim faster than I did before thanks to the Pools trips. But what I really like about the all the trips is my friends with are always there and they are Akih, Faafiu, Carra, Taonga and sometime Fine. It is always fun when they are around and I feel way more confident with them. I Just want to thank my mum and dad for paying for all these trips, and other things you pay for like my lunch, my uniform and shoes and clothes without yous I wouldn't be here today, so thank you you mum and dad. And my next step is to trying and improve so I can be a student leader and making sure I am always doing patrols
 even though I missed 3 times because I was sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment