Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Panmure Pools

Panmure Pools
IALT: Blog About The Weekend

Image result for panmure poolsI went in my dad's car with my brother and my nephew as my sisters were in my mums car. We were going to the pools, mostly because it was a really hot day. The drinks at the back were heating up because of the hot sun, but because of my dad's amazing driving skills we got there quick.

We went to the back of the pools because the front was packed. We went to the back of the pools and parked, we grabbed all our stuff and walked to the inside of the pools. Me and my sister's gave the food to our mum, dad and brother because they weren't going get changed yet. I went to the toilet to get changed mostly because I hate changing in front of people. We finally changed into our togs, and went to our spot where we put our food. I went in the bag to take out a sandwich, I didn't want a drink, chips or others things, just a sandwich I had to be quick though because we were going to go in the pool.

I jumped in the deep part of the pool and insteadly I regretted it. It was so cool, I felt like I was in the arctic oceans but not literally. I eventually got used to it and started to have fun! Paige keeps picking me up and pushing me down, that's what we usually do at the pools. 1 hour later I started to if hungry, I got out of the pool and at some cookies and had a drink, I jumped back into the pool to do some challenges, 1 by 1 we had to push off the wall and wherever we stop is how far we went. We weren't allowed to kick our feet or hands, only push off the wall, I won once and that was because I cheated they never knew.

We all went to eat and after that we packed our things and got changed. After we all got changed we walked to the car and went home. I Jumped on the bed and fell asleep it was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment