Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Animal Town

Animal Town
WALT: Write a story in a time frame 

For this task we had been given a topic and we had to write about it, and this topic was Animal Town. We had 10 minutes to write as much as we could before the time ends!

I was only 10 years old and already playing video games, my favourite game had to be Animal town because I like to enjoy all the animals who are around and pet them. My name is Jordan, and i’m going to tell you about my experience (2 weeks ago)  It was a normal day which the sun was shiny and the bird were chirping, I decide to play a play called Animal Town it was released just a couple of days ago an I was already existed to play! I grabbed my controller, downloaded the game and waited. 

After a while the game has finally downloaded, I just couldn’t wait to play! I opened up the game but nothing happened, like it was glitching? But then the screen turned red and it had the opinions, “New game, Load game, and Extreme” I was confused at first because i’ve ever heard of “Extreme mode” In the trailer. I wondered for a while but I click it. The screen turned black again, It took longer to load- Wait I could see something fading in, all I could read was “ Extreme mode picked, get ready for an adventure” The screen started to turn a bunch of different colors, so I grabbed my controller *Gasp* I gasped and screamed, My hand is fading away into the game, I couldn’t believe my eyes, I tried to wake up but I couldn’t, I ended up passing out. 

I woke up on the streets I thought to myself, “Could I be in the game” The first thing I saw was animal everywhere I couldn’t even bear the chance that I was in the game. “WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THIS??!” Jordan said. I stood up to see animals all around “W-where am I?” I mumbled, I just couldn’t believe my eyes. I started to walk around seeing if I knew where I-

And that's where the time stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment