Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Technology

Technology
WALT: Make things from wood

For Technology I have chosen to make a Piano for myself. I think this is the best choice because you can keep your money and valuables inside. The piano will be used to hide money, passport, Jewelry and more, this will go in my room on the drawers. For this project I will have to consider how the income is gonna turn out and how safe it is to put my stuff in there. 

I am almost done making the Piano. My next steps are to finish the top of it and also blog about how I did it, How I like it and how I can improve. So far it looks good but I still wish to improve it making the joint better because while I was making the joint I didn't notice that the Wood was crooked so I was digging it to far from the gauge but luckily Mr Grundy said it was alright, so I was honestly saved.  

When my name was called I put my hand up and he just took it away, he went over the yellow line so I wasn't able to go past but I remembered that I was always supposed to follow him so I just stayed behind the yellow line. When he took the Piano he sanded it so it was smoother than before which I loved. After that he measured it with a steel ruler and measured how long and big the top is going to be, after he found the measurements he used mbf and make the top of it and used wood to make the inside of the top bit. He took the piano and the top bit make to my working area and glued it together, and now I have to wait 30 minutes or more.




No comments:

Post a Comment