Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Free Style Writing

Free Style Writing
WALT: Write a story in a time frame 

It was a normal day at school where all we learnt today was math, I was super bored so I decided to not go class and to skip. Hi my name is Lucy and this is my world. I went home and climbed up the tree to get to my room. 

I opened up my window which was fully opened. And climbed in and jumped onto my bed, and wondered. “I wish I could just have my own world-” A thought just went through my brain “Maybe just maybe I can create my own world, a world where you don’t have to be a human, it could be a place where everyone can get together!” I jumped onto my computer and started to create my own world. “I’m so lucky I paid attention in technology!” I put on the VR and dived in. 

I could see the world  between my hands, I grabbed the scissors “Goodbye boring old world!” I built my own lobby where anyone in the world with a VR could come a play! There were easter eggs (The game glitches easter eggs) Challenges, shops and more this was a game well lobby for everyone to play! I was so proud of myself who knew a week later I would be already done with the game. I went out of my way to make a trailer for the game I was so excited! I just couldn’t wait for everyone to play my game! 

It released the game to the public, and I can’t believe it went viral

No comments:

Post a Comment