Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

CyberSmart

CyberSmart
WAL: How to be CyberSmart!

Today we've been learning how to leave a positive, helpful, thoughtful comments which is technically a quality comment.

Ms Collins was going to be teaching us all about how to post a quality blog post comment. The first thing we did was go on our cybersmart folder which had the Quality Blog Commenting DLO. We had to make 2 comments which has to be HELPFUL, THOUGHTFUL and POSITIVE! This programme is more schools all around the New Zealand to get to know what we have been learning about.

We were supposed to have 1 bubby but instead we had 2 so that means we had to do 2 blog comments. After that we visited the schools blog and picked one of the blog post to comment on, for the first school which was Toroa School, I choose to comment on their video about the recent Christchurch shooting, it was heartbreaking to here was happened their, and all the lives that have been lost, we'll never forget the horrible things that happened to innocent people. 

After watching the video, I started to draft my comment. It was a bit difficult and long, but I still tried my best, this is my comment " loved how you made a video dedicated to the shooting that happened in Christchurch. It was really heartbreaking and scary because I did some research and found out that your school is in Christchurch. I would love to give my support and love to you and the people who sadly died, please keep up the good work! #Theyareus

The next school is Marshland School, and I desidicted to comment on there "Hi Awahono school, my name is Coralee. I am a year 8 from Tamaki Primary School who is 11 years old. I love how everyone was contributing and taking part in the activity. If you guys ended up recording the skit send it to me straight away!! I would like to give my positive feedback to help you guys improve."

No comments:

Post a Comment