Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

What Makes Me Tick

What Makes Me Tick!


Hello my name is Coralee and I Live with 4 sisters and 1 brother.
Because I have one brother he was always the favorite so he grew up soiled,
one of the things that make me tick is when my brother gets something
 he doesn't dersver like taking my turn on the xbox or getting something that I wanted.


Another thing that makes me tick is when someone says the obviously
which really makes me stressed and annoyed  because at the time
it’s when we have to do work and their questions set us back a while.


The other thing that makes me annoyed or mad is when someone says
something bad about me and because I am now a student leader I don’t
want to make the same mistake as my sister so I am going to follow the wits thing.


Another thing that makes me tick is when someone tries to be funny.
This make me tick because they know it’s not funny but they do it
anyways which really makes me annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with all of these holy moly i have one brother too but its good hes not my mum favorite.

    ReplyDelete