Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Role Model

Role Model


My role models is my Parents. My mum and dad are supportive, hard working and they’re achiever.
They’re always are working hard and being a supportive mum and dad at the same time.
They always choose our health on top of theirs and thats what make them amazing parents.


My mum and dad are both hard working. My dad works 3 am to 12pm as my mum works 7pm to 5pm,
even though they work really hard they alway makes time for us everyday and mostly on the weekends,
when we go to the pools every saturday. For example, when it is saturday we all wake up early and
clean up before we head off and once we finished cleaning which only takes us about 20 minutes,
we start to get all our stuff ready. When we get all our stuff ready we head off to the shops to get
some food so we don’t get hungry we’ll swimming then we just have a fun day!


My parent are both supportive to me and my siblings. My parent are supportive because they’re
always for us in every way, and also accepted who we are and what we like to do. For Example,
my mum and dad would accept you if you liked the same gender as you and would accept for who
you are and not trying to change the fact that she was different, well everyone is different.
What I am trying to say is that my mum and dad are chill and supportive, understanding,
loving people who will accept you for who you are.


My parents are achievers which they always do things to a high standard, and make sure
we do the same. My mum and dad are always reaching for the stars to make sure they both
succeed. For example, they always try their best while at work and while at home, making sure
we are alright, and trying fix the time for us to go to the doctors if we are sick. If it wasn’t for them
I wouldn’t be here to this day, and I wouldn’t be a student leader without my mum and dads love
and support.

I just want to say thank you to my Parents for everything they done for me, I can never repay them
from nursing me ever since I was a little baby till now. They raised me, helped me, cared for me my
whole life. But what I am trying to say is that they are amazing parents which are caring, loving,
supportive, and hard working, they are the parents I always wanted and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment