Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

The Spook's Destiny

The Spook's Destiny


Today I am going to predict what going to happen in the story The Spook’s Destiny.
I might get the prediction wrong or right that’s why I am going to read and find out in a
few days time, now let’s read the book. “You Belong to the blade now…. You’ll belong
to it until the day you die” Already I have no clue what’s the quote is about, it might be
about how he’s going to find a sword and he now can’t leave it alone or leave it behind.
The spook, tom and alice have travelled to ireland, fleeing the war in the Country.
There, Tom must tuckle a group of evil mages who are desperate to red their land
of the pook and his apprentice, and to increase their own dark powers” Just by reading
that text I can tell they’re are going on a mission, but just don’t know what for….
His dangerous mission against the mages leads Tom and Destiny Blade --- a sword
with a dark side, and a thirst for blood… Will this new weapon give him a fighting chance
against the Fiend?” Now I really think that they are going on a mission to find the Destiny
Blade which might give him strength and fighting skills to defeat the fiend. So that's basically
what I think about what’s going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment